WordPlay is an English language learning game designed for child in age between 0 to 6.
WordPlay is also a very powerful English word learning material editor for parents and teachers. Parents and teachers are able to create professional customized English Words to let child to play in just 3 steps!
You can also share customized words among parents easily.
Here s the major features of this learning tool:
1. Designed in concept of fun learning. Children can easily learn English letters, word and pronunciation through creative and funny games.
2. Take a photo, type the word, download corresponding voice. Only 3 simple steps, you can easily create professional customized English Words using Create Words tool. Child is able to learn words from familiar environment around them. It will help them to learn quickly and effectively.
3. Customized word sound is generated using standard female voice. Creating standard voice is as easy as pressing a button.
4. Customized Words database can be exported and easily shared through email. Parents can share the Words database they created among a group of parents. Teachers can also create and share Words database to their students!
5. Multi-player is supported. Maximum of 4 child profiles can be stored in the app.
6. Three default decks of high quality images and words are bundled within this app. Your child can start from here.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
WordPlay English is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
WordPlay English (version 1.0) has a file size of 20.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.